Project Management Support
Project Management Consulting and Mentoring Services
Is someone in your organization in need of project management guidance?
Are you having difficulty bringing your project in on time and on budget?
Can you determine what is important and a priority?
Are you running in circles?
Do you have a support structure to help you succeed?
Do you need a Project Office established to help prioritize and utilize resources to there best advantage?
Do you need training in project methodology?
My Project/Portfolio Management Experience:
- Certified in 2004 as a PMP (“Project Management Professional” designation from the Project Management Institute) – Accredited until 2015
- Decommission and transition of information systems of a textile mill in South Carolina to another company – no downtime
- Integrated financial systems at the corporate level for a worldwide deployment
- Managed the Project Office for 2 industrial sites each averaging 150 projects per year
My Management Philosophy:
- Keep it simple – Manage to Time, Money and Scope
- Keep overhead to a minimum
- Plan your work and work your plan!
- Teach others to allow them to be successful
Every situation is different – It depends on scope, duration and skill set requirements – Let’s Talk!