Simply Perfect Biscuits
This would have been the place the picture of the biscuits would have been but they are always eaten before we can get a picture, LOL!
It has been our pleasure to serve this biscuit recipe to hundreds of guest over the years. They are awesome:
- Hot out of the oven with butter and molasses
- Cold with butter and a spot of jam
- Split and topped with fresh, sliced strawberries with whip cream
You can also use the dough for:
- Dumplings – drop by the spoonful on to the top of a boiling stew and steam unopened for 10 minutes
- Lay the entire dough over a casserole of hot stew and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes
What do you do with your biscuit dough?